ACHA / NECHL Forms
ACHA Division 1 Forms
ACHA Incident Report Form
| ACHA Shootout Sheet
ACHA Eligibility Sheet
DUE October 31st or by first game
1. This form should be typed out (not hand-written) and emailed to your registrar or delivered on a disk so that they may type in the correct information. (you can cut and paste from the signature sheet to save time)
2. Fill in number of years played (should be 0, 1, 2 or 3)
3. Fill in School Name and information at the top left of the form
4. Take to registrar along with signature sheet. The best way to take the form to your registrar is via email, or on a disk. This way your registrar can type in the university information instead of manually printing it in.
5. Have the registrar print out the completed form, affix the university seal, and mail it to Brian Moran.
6. Please remind your registrar that for the 2006-2007 Academic Year column, you are just looking for the number of credits passed between September 2006 and August 2007, NOT in their entire academic career (should be a number roughly between 24 and 40)
7. USE THE SAMPLE SHEET AS A REFERENCE FOR FILLING OUT THE FORM CORRECTLY!!
Eligibility Notes for the Registrar:
- Players that played the 2007-2008 Season (entire year) must have taken and passed 24 credits in order to be eligible to play in the Fall 2007 semester. (based on 12 being full-time)
- Anyone below 24 credits passed will be ineligible to play (based on 12 being full-time)
- Players that played only one half of the 2007-2008 Season (either first semester or second semester) must have taken and passed 12 credits in order to be eligible to play in the Fall 2007 semester. (based on 12 being full-time)
- Anyone below 12 credits passed will be ineligible to play (based on 12 being full-time)
- Players must be enrolled full-time (based on 12 being full-time or equivalent for your school) at their respective school in order to be eligible. This should be a number between 12-24 (based on 12 being full-time). Players are allowed to drop to 9 credits after the mid-point of the semester has passed.
- Players must have an overall GPA of 2.0 (on a scale of 0-4) except:
- First-year ACHA players have 1 year before the GPA rule kicks in (Played 1 full year)
- Academic All-American candidates must have junior standing in school and a minimum overall GPA of 3.20
- 2007-2008 ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR, Total Number of School Credits Passed, (Sept 2007-August 2008) = This should be the number of credits taken AND passed from the Fall Semester 2006 (September 2006) through Summer 2007 (August 2007) ONLY (not the total number of credits passed since enrolling at the school). This should be a number roughly between 24 and 40.
- CLASS YEAR - This should be based on the number of total credits passed as of today, not on the number of years on the hockey team.
- Registrar's - you may email me a copy to get it to me quicker, but also send a stamped copy in the mail afterwards. A copy of your Fall Eligibility Form and the Signature Sheet is due to Brian Moran before your first game, or October 31 (at the latest).
ACHA Player Eligibility Signature Sheet
DUE October 31st OR by first game
1. Type in the players names
2. Print form
3. Have players sign the form
4. Make a couple of copies of the finished form for yourself. You can reuse this for the winter/spring semester, just add any new players later.
5. Mail a completed form to Brian Moran.